Performance Parameter Table of LYZD-B350 On Site Nitrogen Generator
|Air Inlet Diameter||¶Ù±·65Ìý/Ìý2-1/2â€³|
|Air Outlet Diameter||¶Ù±·50Ìý/Ìý2â€³|
|Size||2890 HÃ—2200 LÃ—1200W (mm)|
For the price of n2 generator, welcome to contact us by email or whatsapp!
PSA N2 Generator Features
- Firstly, use an advanced unequal equal pressure process. Therefore, it can improve the utilization rate of carbon molecular sieves and directly reduce the consumption of compressed air.
- Secondly, on site nitrogen generator has with advanced internal structure. The gas flows in an “S” shape during diffusion. At the same time, the gas diffusion is uniform, reducing the impact force on the carbon molecular sieve.
- Thirdly, use the top-quality carbon molecular sieve. So it can match the most energy-saving and efficient ratio according to the actual working condition.
- Fourthly, adopt reliable air source treatment parts. Guarantee the stable operation of PSA type n2 generator.
- Fifthly, adopt the blizzard-filling method. Therefore, the carbon molecular sieve filling is more uniform and dense. It can reduce the friction coefficient to the minimum value and improve the reliability of the long-term operation of the n2 generator system.
- Sixthly, this 99% nitrogen generator uses a Siemens PLC programmable controller. Realize automatic control. One key to start without manned operation. Moreover, realizes remote control. Real-time observation of operation.
- Valve is the key to the stable operation of the PSA n2 generator. They open and close quickly. They have a simple structure, good sealing performance, and long service life. We use high-quality Y-type pneumatic angle seat valves.
- In addition, the PSA nitrogen generator adopts the cylinder automatic compression device. It can ensure the adsorption performance and compression state of the carbon molecular sieve, effectively prolonging its service life. It does not produce a pulverization phenomenon.
- This on site nitrogen generator has a variety of functions. For example, it has the function of emptying impure nitrogen gas. It also has the function of high dew point alarm indication.
- Finally, it has a nitrogen purity meter. The measurement range is 97~99.999%. There is also a flow meter. The air switch and switching power supply are Schneider brand.
How to Size The Air Compressor And Dryer to On Site Nitrogen Generator?
Take this 350Nm3/h psa type n2 generator as an example. The purity is 99%. What size air compressor and dryer are needed?
So it needs to choose the air compressor and dryer according to this flow.
You can choose a 90KW 120HP screw air compressor. Its airflow is 15.7mÂ³/min 0.8MPa.
And about the refrigerated air dryer, you can choose our model LY-D120AH.
In addition, if you also need the filters and tanks for the PSA nitrogen gas plant, we also provide them.
How Does PSA N2 Generator Work?
The working principle of on site nitrogen generator is PSA. It is namely pressure swing adsorption. It’s similar to the working principle of a desiccant air dryer. N2 onsite also contains 2 adsorption towers. The vessels are filled with carbon molecular sieves. It is a special adsorbent for oxygen adsorption. The two pressure vessels switch in turn to adsorb oxygen molecules.
For example, compressed air enters one of the towers (adsorption tower A). In tower A, the carbon molecular sieve adsorbs the oxygen. At the same time, nitrogen gas is collected through the vessel. While the pressure vessel is adsorbing oxygen, the other tower (Tower B) is undergoing desorption action. It uses a small amount of nitrogen. Vent the oxygen molecules from the carbon molecular sieve to the atmosphere. The twin towers switch automatically and interactively to maintain the purity through a PLC controller.
Q1: Can your factory also produce high purity P n2 generators, such as 99.99%, 99.995%, and 99.999%?
A1: Yes. We also manufacture these high-purity nitrogen generators.
Q2: What about the regeneration gas consumption of your on site nitrogen generator?
A2: The average regeneration gas consumption is less than 5%.
Q3: What’s your n2 generator price?
A3: Welcome to contact us by email or WhatsApp! We can send you a quotation quickly.
Q4: How long to replace the carbon molecular sieve for the n2 generator system?
A4: Usually the lifetime of a carbon molecular sieve can last for 4~5 years. Of course, we must do the PSA nitrogen generator maintenance work well.
Q5: Can you also supply the air compressor and dryer?
A5: Sure. Our company provides the complete solution for your PSA nitrogen gas plant.
Q6: What’s the lead time of your on site nitrogen generator?
A5: The production time of our PSA n2 generator is 30~40 days.