This sterile compressed air filter uses SUS304 housing. And SUS316L stainless steel is also available. Besides, the outer and inner surfaces of the housing are polished. The filter element is PTFE material. This filter can remove bacteria using high-temperature steam. The sterilization efficiency is 100%.
Compressed air contains moisture, particles, and oil. And there are some bacteria and other microorganisms. In the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and other industries, multi-stage precision filtration is still unable to block the penetration of bacteria. So, aseptic treatment becomes an essential process.
Sterilizing Air Filter Parameters
|Inlet Air Temp.ï¼ˆâ„ƒï¼‰||Min.2â„ƒ Max.80â„ƒ|
|Bacteria Removal Efficiency||100%|
|Air Connection Port Size||G1″|
|Sterilization Steam Temperatureï¼ˆâ„ƒï¼‰||â‰¤130|
|Sterilization Steam Pressureï¼ˆbarï¼‰||2|
|Recommended Sterilization Cycle||1-2 times a week|
|Filter Replacement Cycle||4ï½ž8Ìý³¾´Ç²Ô³Ù³ó²õ|
|Filter Element||PTFEÌýfolded hydrophobic filter|
|Filter Origin, Service Life||USA, 8000Ìýhours|
Features of The Stainless Steel Sterile Compressed Air Filter
- The housing is made of stainless steel. And the surface is polished;
- All have passed 1.2 times the pressure test experiment;
- The inlet and outlet can be installed in the form of threaded connection and direct welding;
- A low flow rate size design is adopted to achieve the filtering effect;
- Products can be customized according to customer needs;
- An optional differential pressure indicator is available.