In Line Compressed Air Filter Introduction
Lingyu is a top manufacturer of in line compressed air filter systems in China. And coalescing filter can eliminate many harmful materials from an air compressor. For example, it can remove water, dust oil vapors, etc. In addition, compressed air filters are usually three-stage. That is, it includes a primary filter or pre-filter, dust-removal filter, and oil-removal filter. Some manufacturers call them QPS precision filters. And filtration accuracy is 1.0 microns and 0.01 microns.
This filter is with a manual drain valve. So you need to drain the water regularly in time. Of course, we also produce a compressed air filter system with an automatic drain. Additionally, the housing material is cast aluminum alloy. And we can also customize other materials, such as carbon steel and stainless steel.
Technical Parameters of In Line Compressed Air Filter
|´Ç¾±±ôÌý°ù±ð³¾´Ç±¹²¹±ôÌý(³¦´Ç²¹±ô±ð²õ³¦¾±²Ô²µÌý´Ú¾±±ô³Ù±ð°ù)||& oil removal (coalescing filter)||(³¦´Ç²¹±ô±ð²õ³¦¾±²Ô²µÌý´Ú¾±±ô³Ù±ð°ù)||filtration|
Advantages of Lingyu Compressed Air Line Filter
- Firstly, use multiple layers of different filter materials. That is, it includes a borosilicate fiber layer, glass fiber layer, activated carbon fiber layer, multi-layer non-woven fabric layer, and stainless steel mesh layer. As a result, we can obtain high-quality air. Besides, it can ensure the working strength of the filter element.
- Secondly, use one-piece cast aluminum housing. Moreover, it passes the internal electrophoresis treatment. There the epoxy resin powder on the outer surface. In addition, it passes twice pressure tests. So it guarantees durability and corrosion resistance. At the same time, prevents compressed air line filter leakage.
- Thirdly, there is a deflector inside the filter element. So it makes the air delivery smoother. There is less differential pressure. Therefore, it will reduce the energy consumption of the compressed air filter system.
- Fourth, the airflow direction is marked on the housing. It is very easy to install.
- Fifth, the compressed air line filter is with a manual drain valve. Stable and reliable. We can drain the water regularly.
- Sixth, we can customize the logo and label for your filters.
- Finally, the packaging is good. Use pearl wool for individual protection. So it can prevent shipping damage.
How to Choose The Right Coalescing Filter For Air Compressor
- Working Pressure: determine the pressure level of the filter according to the possible highest pressure in the pipeline.
- Inlet And Outlet Size: Itâ€™s generally the same as the line diameter. If not, you can use an adapter to connect the compressed air filter system.
- Air Capacity: Itâ€™s generally consistent with the airflow of the refrigerant dryer. It is slightly larger than the air capacity of the air compressor.
- Inline Compressed Air Filter Material: All our filters below 22mÂ³/min are aluminum alloy. Exceeding this flow rate is made of carbon steel. If for food and medical industries, it is necessary to choose 304 stainless steel. Of course, if it is corrosive, need to choose 316 or 316L material.
- Determine The Filter Grade of The Filter Element:
- Main line compressed air filter: It can remove a large amount of liquid and solid particles above 3Î¼m. We usually install it after the air compressors and after the coolers. And install it before other compressed air line filters. It acts as a pre-treatment device before a refrigerated dryer.
- Airline filter: It can filter out liquid and solid particles as small as 1Î¼m. At the same time, the residual oil content is only 0.1 ppm. There are traces of moisture, dust, and oil mist. It is used for pretreatment before the A-class filter. Often use it before the refrigeration dryer and desiccant air dryer.
- Dust and oil removal filter: It can remove liquid and solid particles as small as 0.01Î¼m. At the same time, the residual oil content is 0.01 ppm and 0.001 ppm, respectively. Almost all moisture, dust, and oil are removed. It can protect the air before the desiccant dryer.
- Activated carbon filter: It can filter out oil mist and hydrocarbons as small as 0.01Î¼m. In addition, the residual oil content is only 0.003 ppm. The air is free from moisture, dust, and oil. Besides, odorless and tasteless. So itâ€™s suitable for the food industry, breathing, aseptic packaging, etc.
How Does In Line Compressed Air Filter Work
The filter element adopts a straight-through open design. Therefore, the impurities can be directly sent to the liquid storage chamber. No need to penetrate through the filter element. Finally, we discharge them through the drain valve.
The middle filter element adopts high-quality polymer filter material. It has a certain adsorption capacity for impurities such as oil mist. So it fully guarantees the filtering effect. Part of the compressed air purges the inner wall from top to bottom. So it can effectively eliminate impurities. At the same time, it reduces the resistance of the filter element to the compressed air.
Solid and liquid droplets are intercepted by in line compressed air filter. Then agglomerates on the surface of the filter element (inside and outside). They settle to the bottom of the coalescing filter by gravity. Finally, we exhaust impurities and water by automatic drain or manually. Thus, we get the pure compressed air.
How to Install And Use The Compressed Air Line Filter System Right
(1) Install Air Compressor Coalescing Filters
- Firstly, wrap the manual valve with the tape. And then assemble it to the outer housing of the in line compressed air filter.
- Secondly, install the filter within the specified pressure and temperature range.
- Thirdly, usually install filters after the aftercooler and the air storage tank.
- In addition, we canâ€™t install the filter after the quick opening valve. Besides, we need to add an air receiver tank to balance pressure fluctuations. Also, prevents the impact phenomenon caused by backflow.
- Before installing the filter, it is necessary to thoroughly purge the connection pipes. So it can prevent impurities from contaminating the compressed air.
- Install correctly according to the direction of the inlet and outlet.
- Finally, need to install all levels of the air compressor coalescing filter in the correct order.
(2) Use The Compressor Water, Dust, Oil Filters
- Do not use only high-precision filters. Also, need to install the pre-filter. Itâ€™s best to use a compressed air filter system with different precisions together.
- The filter element is the main part. When working, regularly check the pressure drop of the inlet and outlet air. Our filter has an initial pressure drop of 0.2 bar. The pressure drop will increase gradually with the use of time. When it reaches 0.4 bar, it means that the filter element has been blocked by dirt. So we should replace it in time. Usually not to use more than 8000 hours.
- The inlet air temperature of the filter should not exceed 80â„ƒ. In addition, the working pressure cannot exceed 16 bar. Also, there must be no corrosive gas.
- This is an in-line compressed air filter without an automatic drain. Therefore, open the ball valve regularly to discharge the accumulated water.
Q1: Your filter does not with auto drain. Could you also manufacture it with an automatic drain?
A1: Sure. This is with a manual drain valve. But we also produce the compressed air filter with auto drain.
Q2: Are you a trader or factory of compressed air line filters?
A2: We are a top-quality manufacturer of compressed air filters. Of course, we also produce refrigerated air dryers and desiccant air dryers.
Q3: Can you also produce a high-pressure compressed air filter?
A3: Sure. The maximum pressure of our regular filter is 1.6MPa. And we also customize high-pressure filters, such as 25bar, 40bar, etc.
Q4: Can we put my logo and stickers onto the filters?
A4: Yes. We are an OEM filter factory. And we can print your logo and stickers on the coalescing filters.
Q5: Do your filters have MOQ?
A5: No. You can only buy only one compressed air line filter for the test.