Features of Air Compressor Dryer Filter
- The shell is made of aluminum alloy by one-time die casting. It has a compact structure and a long service life. All shells are cleaned and degreased, and a special anti-corrosion treatment before spraying to improve their durability.
- Borosilicate fiberglass filter material combined with stainless steel mesh. The airflow obstruction is small and the interception efficiency is high.
- The compressed air filter has a sufficient effective filtering area. So it can effectively filter solid impurities and oil mist, and quickly remove oil mist.
- It uses a fluoro rubber sealing ring, which is wear-resistant, high-temperature resistant, and has good sealing performance.
- The air compressor dryer filter is sturdy and durable. Its maximum operating temperature is 80Â°C, and its shell has a service life of 10 years.
Applications of The Compressed Air Filter
Lingyu ‘s air dryer filter is widely used in steel manufacturing, cement production, power plants, chemical industries, textiles, laser cutting, precision instruments, spraying, electronic manufacturing, food, medical, automobile, petroleum, mechanical processing, and other industries. The main function is to remove the oil, water, and dust in the compressed air, so as to avoid damaging the precision instrument at the back end.
Working Principle of The Compressed Air Dryer Filter
The filter element is installed inside the compressed air filter. Compressed air enters the air inlet at the upper part of the filter element and enters the filter element. As the filter element is composed of multiple layers of different filter layers, the dust is blocked. Water and oil pass through different layers of filter materials and continuously agglomerate into larger particle-size water drops. Depending on the pressure difference, it passes through the filter layer and drops into the bottom of the precision filter by its own weight. Then it is discharged by the automatic drainer or blowdown valve discharge.